Четверг, 08.12.2016, 14:53
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Главная | Регистрация | Вход | Последние комментарии | Поиск по сайту
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Модератор форума: Tanya 
Форум » Архив » Тур 2012: "Il Divo & Orchestra In Concert" » 28 июля - Эдмонтон, Альберта, Канада - Rexall Place (фото, видео, отчеты)
28 июля - Эдмонтон, Альберта, Канада - Rexall Place
Kory613Дата: Среда, 25.07.2012, 18:41 | Сообщение # 1
Администратор
Награды: 217
Статус: Offline

Здесь представлены фото и отчеты очевидцев сего прекрасного действа smile
Все видеоматериалы можно увидеть в теме

Турне 2012. Видео
(кликабельно)

Enjoy!

"Собака лает, ветер дует, караван идет"
(с) восточная мудрость

Kory613Дата: Понедельник, 30.07.2012, 02:10 | Сообщение # 2
Администратор
Награды: 217
ОдЫн, совсЭм одЫн.... кадр

"Собака лает, ветер дует, караван идет"
(с) восточная мудрость

DivoLunaДата: Понедельник, 30.07.2012, 02:18 | Сообщение # 3
Модератор
Награды: 238
от Дэйва:
Dear Edmonton, thank you for a hilarious time. My stomach is still sore from laughing so hard. See you soon. D

If you don't know it's impossible, it's easier to do ©

KamakamДата: Понедельник, 30.07.2012, 13:35 | Сообщение # 4
Удаленные

кусочек Аллелуи...

KamakamДата: Вторник, 31.07.2012, 11:15 | Сообщение # 5
Удаленные

Отчетик с Оффа: laugh

Hello fellow fans,

I was at the Edmonton concert and it was a blast! Perhaps the best concert I've seen! The guys seemed to be having a lot of fun with the crowd. I attended the meet and greet where they were very pleasant and personable. A huge lineup too! I was fortunate to have an excellent view from the front row. I must say the sang their hearts out to a delighted and very enthusiastic crowd. Here are some of the FUNNY EVENTS David may have been referring too:

1. When David went to undo his tie, someone yelled "I like it!" David gestures "Why?" and another woman responded "Because it's a start!" He just about fell over laughing!
2. Their was quite the game going whenever one of the boys would talk. One of the guys behind would point their mic forward toward the crowd. The audience would go crazy cheering and clapping! They must have done this 50 times or even more! They were having serious trouble getting their sentences completed. Much laughing at one another!
3. There was dancing in LVSA. Pour que tu m'aimes encore had many standers and clappers. The boys seemed to appreciate this!
4. Carlos got a pair of handsome sunglasses that he took advantage of for some laughs. You can imagine!
5. There were a lot of funny calls and jokes from the audience throughout, even during some of the songs. The boys were cracking up and were trying hard to do their lines between laughing!
6. Seb spoke of singing to his children and mistakenly said "They tell me to go back to home." and then he said "Oops no, no, no! They tell me to go back to Il Divo!". Really funny!! He turned super red! David nearly fell off his chair and even Urs doubled over laughing!

Hopefully this answers some of your questions with regards to the Edmonton show. It was a lot of fun! I have never written a "report" so did the best I could!

All the best!

mirik85Дата: Вторник, 31.07.2012, 14:56 | Сообщение # 6
Графиня
Награды: 58
ждем переводика biggrin

Без музыки жизнь была бы очень скучной

ParmaДата: Суббота, 04.08.2012, 01:40 | Сообщение # 7
Маркиза
Награды: 81
Дэйв + Don't Cry for Me Argentina

Форум » Архив » Тур 2012: "Il Divo & Orchestra In Concert" » 28 июля - Эдмонтон, Альберта, Канада - Rexall Place (фото, видео, отчеты)
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск:

@ il-divo.ru 2016